26 november 2020 Webinar
iTero Digital dentistry insights
– what you should be doing in 2021
Dentistry is passing through a pivotal moment where new tools and methodologies are allowing our profession to have an even bigger impact on peoples` lives.
Don’t fall behind! Join Dr Christian Coachman to learn more about those key things you should be doing digitally in 2021:
• Smile rehabilitation - How does digital dentistry improve clinical performance and transform the patient experience?
• Designing natural smiles in harmony with faces - Streamline the process generate natural smiles consistently
• Make better decisions as a team - How to use technology to enhance communication and build more comprehensive treatment plans
• Transform patients into fans
The event will be with live interpretation option for French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish speakers.
26 November, 2020
6:30pm CET – 7:30pm CET
Free of charge
Flere arrangementer:Se alle arrangementer
2021-06-17 Virtual Live
Full day course
Osteology-EFP Virtual Live Surgery Day
Registration is open! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of the first Osteology-EFP Virtual Live Surgery Day on 17 June 2021. Register now to benefit from the EARLY REGISTRATION FEE of € 40 for two...
Invisalign - iTero
Align Growth Summit 2021, June 18-19
Stay at the forefront with the Growth Summit! For five years, the Align Technology Growth Summit has combined the best that dentistry has to offer with world-class speakers, clinical expertise, and ...