26 november 2020 Webinar
iTero Digital dentistry insights
– what you should be doing in 2021
Dentistry is passing through a pivotal moment where new tools and methodologies are allowing our profession to have an even bigger impact on peoples` lives.
Don’t fall behind! Join Dr Christian Coachman to learn more about those key things you should be doing digitally in 2021:
• Smile rehabilitation - How does digital dentistry improve clinical performance and transform the patient experience?
• Designing natural smiles in harmony with faces - Streamline the process generate natural smiles consistently
• Make better decisions as a team - How to use technology to enhance communication and build more comprehensive treatment plans
• Transform patients into fans
The event will be with live interpretation option for French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish speakers.
26 November, 2020
6:30pm CET – 7:30pm CET
Free of charge
Flere arrangementer:Se alle arrangementer
2021-03-17 LIVE WEBINAR
Advanced Piezo Course – Within Oral Maxillofacial Surgery And Cosmetic Procedures!
Mills, drills, burs and low-frequency oscillating saws were the only tools for bone-cutting for a long time and their use rarely questioned on their biological and physiological effects on bone-healin...
2 day event
3Shape Navigate –a two-day virtual event
3Shape invites doctors who are exploring digital dentistry to 3Shape Navigate – a FREE two-day virtual event on March 17 + 18, 2021.“3Shape Navigate is geared to doctors interested in learning more ab...